Thursday 3 January 2013

Sequential Drawings

Over Christmas, I had a excellent excuse to do work - a new graphics tablet. It even made AutoCAD fun . . . until it crashed. So yesterday, I was working on my plans, after finally having a complete design. I started them before but was able to (nearly?) finish them this morning - I may add some more details or edit them in Photoshop to add context. 

I also spent last night trying to work out how to doodle on PDFs so that I could add notes to the brief and tick off what I had done. I couldn't. But reading thought it again gave me some ideas for my 3D montage and video so I will probably be working on those tomorrow. But before I can start my video, I want to have a go at Adobe Flash.

After finishing my sequential drawings, I am going to use them in my montages and possibly in the video as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment